Obviously there wasn't a parking spot available in the parking lot.. I guess the sidewalk is the second best place to park.
Completely on the sidewalk and completely parked in by huge trucks.
hahaha!
Notice the car behind the white car is all on the sidewalk.
How does the red car expect to get out?
This is my absolute favorite one. 1/4 of the car is on the curb. Also there's no way for the little black car on the way left to get out. This was taken right outside the door to our school and this parking lot is always crazy. One of the class rooms looks out over it and Audrey and I have spent at least an hour since we've been here just staring out the window watching it. We think there must be a therapist somewhere in our building because all of these drivers appear to have OCD when it comes to parking.
I have no idea how some of these cars get out.. honestly.
Also, we've seen some pretty cute ones:
This car was like BRIGHT orange! Audrey and I plan to buy one like this and road trip across Europe with all our stuff and a hairless cat. I'll drive and the cat gets the passenger seat..
Hahah these are awesome. I want!
Well... this reminds me of teaching some certain someone to drive/park!!! no..just kidding you are an excellent driver(well a little speedy). is this your walking route to work?
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA! these pics are great!
ReplyDeleteWhy are u gonna road trip w a hairless cat? He'll need a sweater! ;)
Jess