Sunday, February 27, 2011

That's Life

Ok, guys. Life is kind of sucking right now with what's happening at home, but I'm trying to keep up with everything here. So, in honor of the optimistic person that I'm not, I made a list of awesome stuff from this week that will hopefully keep me distracted for a while. Here you go:

  • Elevator dance parties
  • Having  a full bottle of water when I’m about to die of thirst
  • Realizing that we’ve now seen over half of our host family in their underwear
  • Pineapple candy
  • The toilet spazzing out and trying to attack us
  • Audrey spitting out her cookie all over her computer when laughing
  • Using up boxes of tea packets so we have an excuse to buy more tea without feeling guilty
  • Doing four loads of laundry and having all clean clothes to choose from
  • Designing dream houses
  • Breaking a chair and falling over in front of 6 parents
  • Feeling the satisfying pain after a Pilates class
  • Audrey letting me tell the cashier “No” at the grocery store
  • Buying more pesto because that last jar only lasted four days
  • Host siblings farting on Audrey’s bed
  • Finding another kind of amazing bread to devour
  • Finding a cup of tea I had forgotten about and then downing it in 5 seconds
  • Pretty eyes
  • Treasure maps that lead to yogurt
  • Speaking a mixture of German, Russian, and English sentences and getting a response the same way
  • Surprise fireworks
  • The fact that I'm at school right now and in my pajamas
  • This:

1 comment:

  1. aw Kenzie, nice post! laughter always helps so keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete