Monday, March 14, 2011

Quick Update: 5

Ok, guys, bunch of fun stuff.

First of all, a quick 'hi' to the new followers. I have no idea who you are and it's kind of creepy. Just kidding.

But not really.

Also on this topic, I really love reading all of your comments! And I really want to know who is leaving comments.. Please (PLEASE!) sign your name to the end of your comments so I know who you are :) It would be much appreciated.

Another topic: Blogger decided to freak out on me. I can only load one picture at a time. It's really annoying, so I'm not sure what I'm going to start doing with all these pictures.

More exciting topic: Eurotour! We leave next Saturday for 8 days, 4 countries, and a crazy ammount of fun.

We're hitting up Vienna, Prague, Dresden, and Budapest. Be jealous.


We leave on a bus next Saturday at 10am and spend the whole day/night on that bus and arriving in Hungary on Sunday morning. We will have the whole day of 'day 2' to chill out in Budapest before staying in a hotel. Day 3 involves us making our way to Vienna, looking at things, and then heading to Prague that night and getting a hotel room. A day in Prague. Then off to Dresden for a day where we can impress our friends with our German, and then back to Prague for TWO more days! And then we have to come back here and teach more.

So that will be a load of fun.

More fun stuff:

We found out that our host sister is actually 6 and not 8.

My half birthday was last friday. In six months I'll be 20. I'M ALMOST 30.

We found out that our host brother had his birthday while we were in L'viv.

I just bought a huge bag of banana chips and they are the best ones I've ever had.

Lotus Breeze tea smells like fresh cut grass and tastes like summer.

We found out that our host mom has been turning off the cold water at night because the toilet has been running. We have been taking scalding hot showers because she's been turning the cold water off. I have no words about this.

I bought new pens, notebooks, pencils, and a pencil case yesterday. I love school supplies.

The bathroom at the school smells really bad and we should probably have someone come and check that situation out.

We finally got our new cell phone today after I lost it three weeks ago.

There are 43 days of teaching left.

I had a really embarassing moment on Sunday. Like, really embarassing.

I hope you guys noticed the part of this when I said we are going to Dresden. We are freaking out. Numbers one through six on our 'Dresden To-Do list' are occupied by Stabilos and salser brot. Pens and bread. Pens. Bread.

Audrey just smacked me in the face with the refridgerator.

4 comments:

  1. eat a prezel for me! i luuuurved prague btw. try and get into the torture museum... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and another thing, go to the main square in prague and watch the clock strike an hour, doesnt matter what hour. its like a giant cukoo clock but to the extreme. plastic people run around it in circles and there are horses and a whole bunch of crap. and it's insane

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is so interesting you are a good blogger keep it coming
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kenzie, I just thought I'd let you know I'm one of the new creepers...I mean followers. I'm Audrey's Uncle Chris in Virginia. It's cool following you guys in your adventures!

    ReplyDelete