Ok, there have been a LOT of new posts in the last few hours. I finally gave myself a chance to sit down last night and this morning without feeling the serious need to fall asleep so all of you can have some quality reading time this weekend :)
But, unfortunately, I will not be here to re-read this 5 million times because we are headed to the lovely city of L'viv tonight!
We're taking the 7pm train tonight and it's our first time on a sleeper train. This means beds. Beds on a train. This is going to be exciting. How much sleep do you think we're actually going to get? Um, none (zip, nadda, zilch) sounds about accurate.
I've taken the liberty to draw in our train path for you guys. Notice that apparently Audrey and I are driving the train.. L'viv (li-veeve) is in the western part of Ukraine and I believe it's about a 12 hour train ride? I could be completely wrong. So I'll let you know for sure next week. We are treating this like a very nice vacation so laptop with not be joining us. Sad, I know, but I'll be back on Wednesday!
I have no idea what we will be doing there and I'm sure no one else knows either. Three cheers for winging it!
See you next week!
(Mom- please do not send me 5 emails every day, I won't have internet.)

We have a L'viv hall where I live. We also have lots of Ukrainian people where I live, thus the hall... I'm jealous you're going to be there for Easter. Please buy a Pysanky for me??
ReplyDeletecan't wait to hear all about L'viv and the train and the food and the fun and the pictures!!! I didn't send any emails!! I even gave your sister a break...
ReplyDeletedid you buy me anything??????