Day 2 in L’viv :)
I’ll start out by telling you about our hostel. It’s not the best, or most modern, I’ve ever been in, but it’s… cute.
This is the outside, it was a little hard to spot out at 5am Sunday morning.
This is the entry way:
It houses condom machines, couches and the occasional small car:
The stairs looking down from almost all the way up:
This is Audrey enjoying our beds next to each other:
This is also what I woke up to in the morning. Just kidding, it was only an elbow to the face :)
Extra warmth, guys, extra warmth. On Monday, we fit me, Audrey, Natalie, and Auvi onto these two beds and we had a very warm nap.
Ok, Monday started out like Sunday. I woke up with Audrey in my bed and then we had eggs, bread, and butter. Hold the caviar. Then we headed out to explore and we found a book store. A map, a puzzle, and two coloring books later, we moved on.
Cute English book for kids. I wanted it so bad.. hahaha
We then found souvenirs. I bought a lot of souvenirs.. I might do a separate post on them later because there are quite a bit. This is a whole courtyard of souvenir booths. There is a similar area like this in Kiev. It’s called ‘Souvenir Street’. It takes up a whole street, haha.
For lunch we found the cute crepe restaurant that the other girls found for dinner the night before. It’s like build your own crepe. Delicious. I had a chicken, tomato and cheese crepe.
75cents and 10 minutes later we were out of the armor museum. It was full of armor, but not anything like cool and exciting that we were expecting. Go figure, eh.
Then we went home and took our lovely four person nap. After which we found a Greek restaurant that was.. AMAZING. Turns out that the owner spoke better GERMAN than she did English and that’s just how the night went. She didn’t really let us look at the menu, she just kind of told us what we would be eating. It was perfect. The food was amazing.
Those two puddle things on each side are yogurt. The two ice cream scoop shaped blobs are rice mixed with veggies and they tasted like Thanksgiving stuffing. The big meat blob is chicken. SO GOOD! That was amazing sauce on the chicken. I was so sad when it was gone :(
End of day 2!

can't tell you how badly I want that greek food... my mouth is watering just thinking about it!
ReplyDelete