EUROTOUR!!
But before that..
We just worked an 8 hour shift! We took our regular morning schedule, had lunch, and then Audrey and I filled in for two of the girls in the afternoon becaue they've been sick and we want them all better before TOMORROW.
But before tomorrow...
We are making guacamole tonight! One of our kids' parents were kind enough to buy us some amazing guac mix. We bought an avacado last night and we already have some tortilla chips waiting for us.
But before that..
Our friend Natalie is coming home with us tonight! We are going to have an amazing guacamole filled night. We even sort of cleaned our room last night!
And while that's happening..
We really need to pack. BECAUSE WE'RE LEAVING TOMORROW!!! We spend the whole day on the bus tomorrow and we don't even cross the Hungarian border until Sunday morning. EEK! We are so excited!
Honestly though, I'm really excited about the guacamole that we are going to be consuming in 30 minutes.
oh my gosh sounds like sooo much fun =) you guys crack me up! thanks for covering for us today (even though i totally could have taught) your the best!
ReplyDeletedid you pack the dramamine? have fun
ReplyDeleteYou are so funny! I can't tell you enough how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog!! I check it every day! It makes me laugh and I look forward to reading about your adventures! You have a fun and funny way of writing! I really enjoy it!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for making my days!
Jess
AND HAVE FUNNNNNN ON YOUR EUROTOUR!!!!!
ReplyDeletejess
wow, Jess is soooo right, I'm so addicted to reading your blog I have to check it everyday! it's such a pick-me-up to my day to see a new entry I get to enjoy. have a great time on Eurotour, can't wait for the new posts!
ReplyDelete