After waking up early in Budapest, we all whined as we had to get back on the bus for a few more hours to make it to Vienna. It was a short bus ride compared to the one from Kiev to Budapest, only 5 hours. We made it there by 11am and we had exactly 5 hours before we had to be back on the bus. Audrey and I enjoyed speaking German around actual German speakers, but it was weird not being able to joke about people because they would actually understand. Awkward..
Enjoy the pictures :) I have no idea what anything is. Feel free to make up what each building is for.
Walk here.
Bike there.
We found a public restroom and they had awesome hand dryer things. Hahaha, I waited for Audrey to get done just so I could take her picture with one.
We stopped at a souvenir shop to buy some keychains and we saw this English flub. Sure, I'll taste a pen.
As we were leaving on the bus, we drove by the river.
It had some pretty cool grafiti on it. Not one section of the wall wasn't covered in some form of art.
See you later, Vienna, I had a blast.
Hahaa you should look through some of my euro tour pics, we have some of the same pictures. mine might actually say what things are.
ReplyDelete