Here are some pictures of a beautiful day spent in Dresden. We only had a few hours here, just like in Vienna, so we made the most of it and walked around as much as possible. Once again, no idea what anything is. Just go with the flow.
Audrey and I found this treffpunkt (meeting point) and we just had to take a picture of it because of the memories from Switzerland and meeting under treffpunkts. There was a lady sitting under this sign on a bench and probably thought we were escaped from the mental institution when we saw it and started taking pictures of it. Yeah, yeah, we need to turn down our craziness in public. Especially in the German speaking public. Oh well.
Oh, lookie what we found.
When in Germany..
Hopefully you all remember about why we were so excited to go to Germany. Pens and bread. I found the bread, but I ate it before I could get a picture for you. I couldn't help myself. Here's a picture of the bag it came in..?
But, no pens. Better luck next time.
beautiful buildings, my goodness. i hope you have more pictures of the wall after the treffpunkt picture???? NO PENS!!! boo
ReplyDeleteboo, mother? really?
ReplyDelete