Saturday, April 30, 2011

The City of Lions

We are in L'viv again! It's our last big vacation before going back home so we are going all out on this one. First, L'viv for a few days, then down to Yalta and Sevastopol for the rest. Yes, that's code for the Black Sea. More about there when we actually get there.

We need to talk about L'viv again. It takes eight hours to make it here. Eight whole hours of sitting on a train doing nothing. Ok, not exactly doing nothing..




I call it, Unfinished Dinner.

Yeah, we found dinosaur crackers..

We found our hostel pretty easily after getting here. I mean, as easy as awkward can be, right? I'm sure we got on the only tram in L'viv that didn't have the route posted so we had no idea where we were supposed to get off. But, since we are pretty smart, and because Audrey speaks Russian, we managed to get off the tram and find our hostel. We unknowingly booked two beds in what's probably the cutest hostel ever:




We're sleeping in a room with four Polish people and two Ukrainians.


And we get our own lockers. Super.

After we got settled in, we headed out. It's been two months since we were last here, but we found what we were looking for with no trouble.

GREEK FOOD! OH, I'VE MISSED YOU SO!

And now, we're sitting in our fabulous room with the window open listening to music and fireworks we can't see. I love L'viv.

I just realized that I forgot to pack pajamas.

1 comment:

  1. ha,a good start on your trip,well except for the jammies part!

    ReplyDelete