This is Sasha. He was in his own class today because the other 3 kids didn't show up. We had a nice chat while we made a sweet outer space board game:
It only took us about 15 minutes to make so we played it a few times until our class period was over.
Then in the next class there were only 3 kids, so they each got to make their own, too. The games turned out really cool and they all wanted to play theirs, but we were out of time because we talked too much and got a little distracted. It's really fun to just talk with these kids because their English is really good and they are so hilarious.
I'm also teaching kitchen for the next 2 weeks so I get to make delicious snacks with the kids every day. Today we did Fruit Pizza which turned out amazing! I made an extra one for Audrey in every class so we both enjoyed it :) We were originally going to make banana rockets today, but when I went to the store this morning, THERE WERE NO BANANAS. How is it possible to have a grocery store with no bananas? Anyway, new grocery store tonight, hopefully banana rockets tomorrow.
Kenzie-I love reading about your exciting life! Brandon and Domenica still ask about you everyday, I explain to them everyday where you are, then they forget and ask again! Anyway, Brandon wanted to say hi to you and he just told me he loves you when I said I was writing you a message! :)
ReplyDeleteSam
wow kenz, have you ever thought about being a teacher?!?!?!!!!
ReplyDelete